BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RE and RE

Assalamualaikum..

Its Tuesday already. How time flies. I am on my 3rd day of the week of being a housewife. ALhamdulillah.

I have been rather busy non-stop with my 'work'. Alhamdulillah managed to complete 1.5 pieces of my RE. I am enjoying every bit of it. Sometimes I feel that I am busier than ever. Alhamdulillah Kak Shima informed that my RE received a big 'WOW' from her friends and she asked me to be prepared for more orders to come. I hope so much that it will be true. InsyaAllah. I will need an extra pair or 2 hands to help me do more. Currently, my ex-officemate is helping me sew the RE into bags. I hope by end of today I can pass 5 embroideries to be sewn into bags. Alhamdulillah..Allah closes one door of rizq and open one BIG one on the other side...yes definitely non technical at all...The colourful side of the rizq. Alhamdulillah..and I hope this door will remain open for a long time InsyaAllah..

+++++

Yesterday I met Saz at school when I was waiting for a friend to handover some documents. Saz said she wanted to invite me for breakfast this morning. We will see what happen today.

I really need to list down a lot of things that I need to do this week. One of them is that I need to submit to LHDN some documents that they need before they return my 'extra' PCB. Alhamdulillah if I could get the money back. Alhamdulillah the officer at LHDN KT is helping me a lot. May Allah bless him:)

By today or tomorrow I need to assemble 2 RE kits to be mailed. There are also books which need to be mailed. Hopefully I could get them done as tomorrow I plan to go to the PO. I am only doing it once a week nowadays. Too lazy to go out:)

thats about it ...see u when I see u...Miss my eldest dotter so so much and hope that she will do well in her exams...Amin...


+++++