BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lonely

Assalamualaikum...

Another day has gone by. How fast time flies...I am now back into the 'RE' mood and when I am into it nothing else matters...alhamdulillah...At least I could forget that I am alone at home ie. without the kids and dear Cik Abang who has gone back to KL to 'cari makan'. Alhamdulillah...

Nothing much has happened when no one is at home! Only the bibiks doing their chores downstairs and me RE-ing in my room with the TV or PC making some noise ! I usually tune on to tonton.com.my to watch some dramas/ documentary. Sometimes i do chat with my sis or friends just to get out of the boredom for just being alone in the room..


This is the one of the cushions. Still too botak without the extras:)



Yesterday I completed some REs. A friend is getting married next week so I need to get them done by this weekend. Hopefully the cushions will be in the mail latest by Tuesday next week, InsyaAllah. I have completed one without the manik embellishment ( which will be done by my helper) and will try to sew another one by today. Alhamdulillah I also completed one more RE for a small bag and now I am on another simple one for a friend. Today the agenda is to complete the 2nd cushion cover for the wedding. Then it will be for Kak Huda...Hmmm...That is a big task because of the size of the bag! I actually have made some of the roses, but took 4 of them to 'betulkan' my old old cushion:) and Alhamdulillah the cushion has a new look now. Maybe one of these days when I remember, I will post it here, Insyaallah...


Yesterday Rya came to visit. She had called me earlier saying that she wanted to drop by as she had to send her child to taekwando at a school nearby. It was her first visit here as I had only known her since a few months back when she took my RE class sometime in June. Alhamdulillah the student - teacher relationship has bloomed into a kakak-adek- friend relationship. She was fascinated with our teratak and said that she would not sell this house if she were to own it...We are actually comtemplating too... there are too many sweet memories to let go...hmmm..Insyaallah, Allah will decide for us. Istikhorah is a must before we make the decision to sell it off and we hope our move to KL will also be a good move. We can never know the future but we are hoping for the best for everyone...InsyaAllah.

I think I better stop now before my 'tongue' gets berbelit...he he...lama tak cakap omputih and it seems that my vocab is getting worse. I am still praying for the best for the family and may good things and more rizq will be on its way to our family, InsyaAllah ...Amin...

See you when I see you:) and thanks for dropping by:)

No comments: