BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Makan dan makan aje

Assalamualaikum


Hmm...what to cerita...nothing much to write. as usual its about our family laaa...what elsekan:).

Mak called me 2 days ago. Senyap aje mak kata...lama tak call dia. Everytime I called home, abah will be the one answering the phone and mak was either busy in the kitchen or elsewhere:). Bukannya tak call..mak je yang bz he he...:)

We called her last weekend to wish her happy birthday. The three or 4 of us, me , abang, hakim and maya. We called her and on the phone speaker and we sang. She is 67 years old now. Alhamdulillah still happy and strong and Alhamdulillah Allah is showering her and abah with His rahmah. Alhamdulillah...I did not buy any gifts for her this year...only my everlasting love for dear mak...or InsyaAllah I will give her a telekong which a friend from Indonesia gave me last Feb which mak admire so much. I think it will fit her nicely..:)Will wait till she comes here or when I meet her in Kuala Lumpur. Time period is unknown to me:)


suka2 ltk beg ni . bukan main susah..tak siap pon lg:(

++

I do not know why, I have been hungry most of the time nowadays. esp when I come back from the office. yesterday was the 2nd time I felt hungry. Angah wanted to cook some nasi goreng...dengar dia cakap nak buat nasi goreng pun dah rasa muak sangat. I asked her to prepare bubur ayam and at around 720pm when I was about to get up from my wing chair near the bed ( this is where i usually sit bz with my RE) to prepare for maghrib prayer, Angah came with a tray of bubur ayam and a tumbler of cold water. So, makan laa dulu sambil intai2 Nora Elena. the bubur was good. i even helped myself with another 1/2 portion of the bubur. alhamdulillah..kenyangnya..Alhamdulillah..


the bubur last night.


I completed the tudung cream for kak hanieliza...ampun kak ..it took me 2 long years...tapi ni baru je start semalam...yang 2 yrs ago tu masih tak siap lagi:). I hope she will like it:)





Today bibk prepared nasi ayam. Sedap nasi ayam bibik. Memang bibik udah pas kalo mahu buka gerai nasi ayam di jakarta nanti bik. Habis lah semuanya di makan oleh mak dan anak2 mak yang lagi 3. Penghibur hati mak....I miss my Abang and my eldest baby...Tak sabar nak bersama2 kembali:)



Tonite, hasrat hati nak jahit apa ye.? belum plan lagi. mungkin matikan jahitan2 RE yang dah siap tu..masih banyak juga yang belum berjahit dan harap2nya rezeki maklang sentiasa mencurah...Amin...

1 comment:

IXORAROXI said...

terliur tengok bubur ayam angah tu, nak kena buat ni :)