BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleepy

Assalamualaikum..


I am a sleepyhead this morning. Slept around 12:00 last night and woke up at 5:00am. I should have slept an hour earlier so that I can wake up early. I am trying to fast today. Mak called a few days back to remind that it is good to puasa today and tomorrow because it is Israk Mikraj. InsyaAllah...Angah, kakak, bibik and myself are fasting today. Hopefully the hot weather will not be hard on us..InsyaAllah..


It was a not so productive day yesterday. I was trying hard to complete the tudung that I started a day before. Maybe the light brown tudung is not a colour that I like and therefore, the mood is just not there. Slow sesangat! I still need to complete just a little bit more at the back....hmmm...have to do it sometime tonite! I really have to...or else it will just sit there FOR weeks or maybe months before it will be completeD. I really need to be in the mood to do my RE:).


Late yesterday evening, I managed to complete 2 bags. Alhamdulillah. But I am not going to show them today:). The bags below were sewn last weekend ..:)




this was ordered by my sis's friend

and the following ordered by someone in KL for her daughter's khenduri kawin..:)








Dan diantara tanda2 kekuasaanNya ialah tidurmu diwaktu malam dan siang hari dan usahamu mencari sebahagia dari kurniaNya. Sesungguhnya pada yang demikian itu benar-benar terdapat tanda-tanda bagi kaum yang mendengarkan.. Ar Rum

I am praying for a better day for my family and me.. and my readers...Amin...


Thank you for hopping by:)