BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

RE class

Assalamualaikum..


The best of all things that had happened last weekend ...my 1st Buku Sulam Riben Siri 1 is already on the bookshelves in the bookstores.. ( eh ye ke ni???). Congratulations to Marlina Rahmat as well...Na...we made it! and thanks to PTS and the gang for all the hard work:)



+++++++++++


Alhamdulillah , both beloved hubby and dotter arrived quite late on ( Friday nite) or was it early saturday morning:). Alhamdulillah..although feeling very tired..I am sure they are happy to be home..:).


I went to the Pasar Tani to do some groceries. My every Friday chore. It was done in a rush but I was still late to start my class. Had to go to the bank before doing the shopping. I went to the bank after sending Hakim to the camp on Thursday, but the telemachine was not operating ( tgh isi wang!)

The fishes were very expensive. RM15 for the ikan kembong. Very expensive!. Normally its only RM12/kg. It really caught me by surprised. Very steep price!

Upon reaching home, I fried some mee kuning for breakfast.


++++

One of my students arrived at around 8:25am. I was still in my baju dapor! He he..and I immediately run upstairs to take a quick shower:)


As usual classes on Fridays are slow. Memang slow...Maybe belom warm up lagi. But the excitement gradually arised towards later of the morning. Kakak made some pengat pisang for the break. Alhamdulillah all went well.

I did some sewing later during the day and completed sewing a few small bags and a RE for one of the bags:)


++++++


The class on Saturday was good. Somehow the time flew very quickly. All were excited preparing to sulam on the tudung bawal. Alhamdulillah:)



Two students did not attend the class which I conducted last week. So, I had to teach them the lessons from last week class. Alhamdulillah they are fast learners, so they had no problem catching up..


All smiles when she could do it:) Alhamdulillah..




Another happy face...:)



Carefully tracing the patterns onto the tudung:)



ribbons...:)



Showing off her work:). Sweet colours:)


Concentrating


From Friday's class... very colourful indeed! The students can choose the colours they prefer:)..although guidelines on how to mix the colours are given:)


++++++++



Ya Allah..thank you for all the good things that you have showered onto our family..Alhamdulillah)



Allahumma, nikmat apa yang aku peroleh dan diperoleh seseorang di antara makhlukMu adalah dari Mu, yang Esa dan tidak bersekutu, maka bagiMu segala puji dan syukur...~ Al Maathurat