BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 12, 2011

RE and memasak:)

Assalamualaikum..

I have been hoping to update my blog since last Thursday but could not do so. The internet has been giving us problems since that day. Kadang ada, kadang tak de. Sekejap ada sekejap tak ada. When the mood comes to update, then the line tak ada. When I am in the midst of my sewing the line ada. Malas pulak nak berenti menjahit ...hilang mood jahit lagi susah. I have pujuk my friend to help me sew my REs into products. Alhamdulillah my 20 pouches are all done and ready to be shipped by tomorrow, that is if i managed to complete a special gift for the kakak yg order pouches tu..Insyaallah kak H. Nanti try to sew the small gift for you. This is her second order of the pouches. She has underestimated the numbers of friends that she wanted to give the pouches and Yasin and thus she ordered more so that none of them are 'kecewa' for not getting one. Thanks kak for your trust for me to sew the pouches for you. I hope there will be more to come, InsyaAllah.




Alhamdulillah for being able to sew quite a few more yesterday. But of course they are for the small poches for some other friends. I hope to do more today. The RE for frame oordered by someone, has been hanging on the chair in the sewing room for the past month. I do not know when I am able to complete it. She wants it sometime before Raya so she could frame it. InsyaAllah will try to get on to it soon

Yesterday as usual, I went to the Pasar Tani. Brought along about Rm180 and spent almost all. Tak pelaa. Banyak jugak yang dihangkut. Did not buy any breakfast but bought 3 packets of mee kuning and fried them. Alhamdulillah…Campak udang beberapa ekor and within minutes, the mee goring was done.

I ate alone as the kids were still in lalaland. If abang and Along were home, I am sure we would have it together. Yang lain memang late riser. Esp Angah…dia cuti betul…risau jugak bila tengok dia relax since PMR is about 3 months away aje. I managed to mereka a new dish for lunch.. I have been craving for masak lemak ketam tapi no ketam was available so it was udang masak lemak and ayam berlado dengan limau kasturi. Sampai meragam perut sebab banyak sangat makan cili api.

After lunch I was back at my fav chair. Alhamdulillah jahit lagi sampai maghrib sambil menonton ‘wayang’ by my bedside. Seronok enjoying life.






Abang arrived quite late. I was already asleep when he called me to pick him up. Ada 2 yang ikut. Tak berani jugak nak drive sorang. Dah past midnite.

This morning we went to eat outside. Ingat nak ke kedai kat Kemasik. Sedap roti canai dia but luck was not at our side. The shop was closed. Maybe the boss pegi KL kot nak tengok bola Terengganu vs Kelantan…harap Tganu menanglaaa..kot dapat cuti hari Ahad InsyaAllah - when this post is published...dah tahu pon Terengganu menang 2-1. Alhamdulillah....ingatkan dapt cuti tapi tak ada pon:)



As the kedai roti canai was closed we opt for MM punya kedai thosei ler...Oklaaa...


Alhamdulillah I managed to complete another piece while watching cerekarama last nite...Gambar dia next n3 lah ye...:)


Have a nice week ahead:)..Assalamualaikum..:)



No comments: